Fact Check: LIVE FTW

Category: , By TheAssailant


So many of you may be puzzled as to what LIVE FTW actually is or why it started.

My friends and I started LIVE FTW to help get our names out there. We all love games and therefore found it great to make a site about them. LIVE FTW was then born from an I idea I got when Drknessfall came over my house to play some Brawl. I turned to him and go "Hey, maybe we should start a site about LIVE and have related stuff." The idea then grew on me and a couple weeks later here we are.

LIVE FTW has a very general, yet specific target audience and a very specific goal. That goal is to get all our names into the spotlight (along with the names of affiliates PHEDIA and Hear Mii, after all, that is what affiliation is for).

Just a few days after launch I have people criticizing me, saying I'm being selfish. Some of which if not for me would just be a regular old Hear Mii forum visitor. Games are my passion and I therefore thought of making anew site different from Hear Mii to try some new ideas out, such as a podcast where all members sit in the same room which, in theory increases the chemistry between the members of the podcast and various other things that get lost in translation over Skype (be it not being able to see them or actual packet loss). I also had aspirations that this site would help cut down some yellow journalism despite the name (simply because I don't own a 360 and prefer the Wii over any console).

So yeah, welcome to LIVE FTW, here to strive for perfection and bring some of the best exclusive and original content the web has ever seen. This includes a Podcast, video reviews of LIVE products, a forum community, and achievement tips for those who have no idea how to do a certain achievement.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?